Can you believe it!? SuiteWorld is only 5 days away – and the DocuPhase team is excited to be exhibiting at the #1 cloud ERP event of the year! This 4 day event is NetSuite’s largest conference designed to bring together users, partners, and developers for exceptional keynotes and breakout sessions.
We’ll be over at booth #1033, so don’t be afraid to come by and say hello!
While in attendance at SuiteWorld, you can build relationships, business, and brand where it would be difficult to secure elsewhere. It’s happening this year in Las Vegas from April 24-27 at the beautiful Sands Expo & Convention Center.
The expected attendee list is approximately 6,000 this year, so plan accordingly! This is a huge opportunity to learn about how to augment your document management and enlist robotic process automation (RPA) to boost your business.
Don’t worry – in case you were wondering how to spend your time, we’re here to help!
To-Dos in Vegas
Las Vegas has many names: the city of sin, the entertainment capital of the world, the city of lights – whatever you want to call it, you can fill your time in between keynotes with glamorous shopping and excursions (not all sinful).
Here are a few ideas:
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub: Located in The Venetian and The Palazzo Resorts, this is labeled as a state-of-the-art facility where you can buy a day pass or pay for a service anywhere ranging from massage, skin care, rock-climbing, movement therapy, saunas, nap rooms, and more. View more on TripAdvisor
- Human Nature: Jukebox: If you enjoy a mix of pop classics, you’ll love this concert journey through genres such as doo-wop, motown, and soul. Played by Australia’s top selling pop vocal group, they’ve been long-time Las Vegas headliners – all live. If you want a unique blended concert experience, you’ll have a great time! The best thing? It’s walking distance from the convention center. View more on TripAdvisor
- Go down the Strip: Everyone’s heard of the Las Vegas Strip in one capacity or another – with the endless glowing signs and street side entertainment, you won’t run out of sights to see on the 2.5-mile road. While you’re there, feel free to take a taxi and go to the Fremont Street Experience, which is a pedestrian-only area canopied with LEDs that illuminate the sky.
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum: If the glitz and glam are too much all at once, take a departure to the museum, which has a focal history on Nevada, marine life, and dinosaurs. Learn more here
Keynotes You Won’t Want to Miss
The SuiteWorld program has all the tracks and sessions broken up by role, industry, and product area, so you can navigate to what’s most important to you.
If you’re seeking ways to automate and perfect your accounts payable processes, we suggest attending:
- OPS4970-SPO - The Finance Performance Framework: Future-Proof Accounting with Paperless AP and e Payments (1 hour)
- FIN4836-SPO - Comparing Bill Payment Automation Providers (30 minutes)
- FIN4831-SPO - Eliminating Tax Compliance Risk in the Supply Chain (30 minutes)
Depending on your goals, be sure to make a baseline schedule and framework for your week, so you can make the most out of the conference!
If you’d like to delve into how to refine and jumpstart your robotic accounting automation (RAA) process, we’re here to help.
Download our free ebook on Robotic Accounting Automation - a groundbreaking solution that can be integrated with your existing NetSuite software.